The Centre Pivot (CP) range is the most commonly specified and versatile of all Keylite Roof Windows.
The Keylite CP roof window can be installed in any sloping roof with a pitch 15º – 90º making it a simple and cost effective way of bringing natural light into your roof space.
- The Keylite CP roof window rotates through 180° to enable the outer surface of the glass to be cleaned from inside.
- The handle at the top opens and closes the window.
- An initial short pull downwards opens the ventilation flap, a further gentle pull opens the window.
- The window can be fixed in the open position using the locking bolt whilst cleaning takes place.
- The ventilation flap allows clean, fresh air to circulate the room, even when the window is locked and secure.
- A Keylite Electric Operation Kit is recommended for windows installed over 2.5m from floor level.